We welcome your Zakah, Fitrah, Lillah, Sadaqah and/or other donation
Kindly assist us with
- a monthly or an annual payment direct into our banking account.? You are most welcome to make payment at our offices or send us a money gram.
- adopting one of our utility bills, and effect payment direct to the service provider.
Our Shari'ah compliant account details are as follows:
Account Name: IRFSA
Bankers: First National Bank
Cheque Account:? 62230658512
Branch Code: 250114 (Vangate)
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ461 (International Donors)
We need your donation of
- New or good quality second-hand clothing (male, female and/or children's clothing)
- General items- female toiletries, tinned foods, cleaning chemicals, fresh fruit and vegetables, etc.
- Household items (e.g. crockery, cutlery, pots & pans, bed linen, plastic-ware, curtaining, electrical appliances, etc.)
- Good furniture (beds, cupboards, pedestals, tables, mirrors, chairs, etc.)
- Office equipment (working computers, printers, etc.), stationery.
Do you need labour assistance for your business?? If so, we welcome a business contract to create a 'win-win' situation.
Our unemployed female residents, under our shelter supervision, can assist you/your business with your requirements for item sorting, dismantling, packaging, marking items, etc.
Volunteer your experience and/or services in the following areas:-
Special building projects “source building materials and labour to improve the shelter amenities“ see our blog page for current projects
Sustainable organic vegetable garden - source donations of organic compost and/or vegetable seeds/seedling, and assist us to work the good earth
Upliftment programmes/workshops - source qualified or final year therapists to present valuable workshops and/or treatments to the resident women and young children
Arrange suitable outings for the women and children with needed transport
Source a donation of a much needed taxi vehicle
Assisting the fundraising committee to source donors to support us
Email us on
or telephone us on 021 638 5578